Submit Guest Post
HIT Consultant Media is one of healthcare IT’s leading resources of healthcare technology digital media for HIT professionals.
Want to Contribute Your Thought Leadership?
By submitting a guest article, video, infographic, or case study/report related to healthcare technology industry, you can:
- Raise your personal/company’s brand visibility/awareness
- Build your social influence
- Garner a larger audience
- Spark a network effect to exponentially reach potential viewers across the healthcare technology industry
Article/Guest Post Submission Guidelines
- All articles submitted for publication at HIT Consultant Media should be the guest author’s original work
- Articles should be reviewed for clarity, spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Articles should be between 800 – 1500 words. Longer articles will be accepted depending upon content relevance
- HIT Consultant reserves the right to revise any submission to meet the needs of the readers
- Include a brief bio about yourself and a company link with a brief summary about your business or website
- Please submit all articles via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will respond to your submission within 3 business days of receipt.
- Once accepted, your article will run at our discretion on our site, www.hitconsultant.net.
HIT Consultant retains full rights to all accepted articles. If you have any additional questions about the submission guidelines, feel free contact us at email@example.com.
HIT Consultant Media also welcomes the submission of all white papers and case studies for consideration.
Article/Guest Post Writing Tips
- Articles/Guest Posts should be well written, informative, engaging and relevant to the healthcare technology industry
- Please provide specific examples to illustrate your point through recent reports, studies, surveys, case studies, etc.
- We encourage using photos, tables, charts or figures as effective methods of providing documentation and support to your point of view. Please remember to cite your sources as necessary providing proper attribution.