Global IT company Atos has acquired Pursuit Healthcare Advisors, Conduent’s Healthcare Provider Consulting business and Conduent’s Breakaway Group business to expand its presence in the digital health IT market. Following on from the acquisition of healthcare IT outsourcing company Anthelio Healthcare Solutions in 2016, these acquisitions will allow Atos to support provider groups and payers as they look to optimize clinical and financial performance.
The acquisition will bring 400 healthcare consultants to the Atos Group and generate more than 1 billion euros revenue on annual basis in the healthcare sector. In addition, the newly acquired companies bring recognized industry expertise within healthcare consulting including:
– drive technology adoption,
– optimize financial performance,
– improve the quality and speed of EHR implementations,
– reduce the cost of care through high-value population health management capabilities,
– address the demands of new government regulations for providers and payers (e.g. ICD-11, payment bundling, MACRA).
“Through these acquisitions we now have strengthened our end-to-end capabilities, from optimizing and securing the technology foundation to leveraging financial and clinical data, in order to help our customers manage their businesses while transitioning to new healthcare models such as value-based care,” said Darin LeGrange, Managing Director North America Healthcare at Atos Group in a statement.