Cancer Treatment Centers of America’s (CTCA) announced a new partnership with Allscripts and NantHealth
– Custom treatment regimens specific to the patient, his or her health and specific disease state.
– Comparisons between treatment options, including average market cost of delivery
– Access to referenced up-to-date guidelines, response rates, adverse drug reactions and toxicity
– Greater transparency around therapeutic selection and care delivery, and also helps to improve quality and efficiency by reducing variability in care.
– Each treatment regimen recommended by eviti is mapped within the EHR to proprietary CTCA order sets that reflect an integrative approach to care delivery, which combines evidence-based clinical approaches with supportive therapies to meet each patient’s unique needs and optimize their quality of life while undergoing cancer treatment
– Computer order entry with the tap of the screen – safe for the patient and efficient
The integration of the eviti solution with Allscripts Sunrise EHR for Clinical Pathways allows physicians to retrieve information from an unbiased Evidence-Based Medical Library, which encompasses over 2,700 of the most appropriate, evidence-based treatment regimens covering all cancers and cancer subtypes and all modalities. The library is meticulously compiled from peer-reviewed literature, oncology associations, and government agencies, and maintained by a full-time team of oncologists and oncology nurses, clinical informatics professionals, and an advisory board of nationally recognized oncology experts. Each regimen incorporates the level of evidence, expected clinical outcomes, treatment costs, toxicities and supporting literature. Once a regimen is selected, providers can launch directly into order entry through Allscripts’ unique open ability to integrate eviti regimens with Sunrise order sets.