Share the post "Infographic: 11 Influential Digital Health Entrepreneurs of 2013"
Infographic created by Health Science Degrees illustrates 11 influential digital health entrepreneurs of 2013 from five innovative startups transforming healthcare.
Featured entrepreneurs include:
- Chase Adam, Jesse Cooke and Grace Garey – Founders of Watsi - Founded in 2011
- Nanxi Liu and Ting-Ting Zhou – Nanoly - 2011
- Bo Fishback and Cory Berkland – Orbis Biosciences – 2008
- Marvin Slepian and Jack Copeland – SynCardia - 2005
- Daniel Klvatinos and Michael Nusimow – drchrono – 2009
Image source: www.health-science-degree.com